From Naked Security – Sophos: The USA Freedom Act is a watered-down version of an earlier bill – it’s been re-dubbed the “Freedumb Act” – and it’s seen as a weakened compromise between the intelligence community and those concerned with people’s rights not to be snooped on. But hey, privacy groups say, it’s still a step in the right direction.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/SI0605
A loving husband, devoted father and faithful Mormon.
I served in the great Texas McAllen Mission from 1999 until 2001. I received my B.S. in CS from Brigham Young University in 2004 and my Ph.D in CS from the University of Utah in 2008.
I'm a tech geek programmer that dabbles in social media. Sometimes I just want to play video games. My wife calls me a hero worshipper. I love most things Disney. I'm a bit of a TWiT.
- Bit9 + Carbon Black is looking for: Senior ETDR Server Engineer (Waltham or Remote) http://t.co/Vv3VVPhoyT #job
- HT Bit9 2014 DEF CON Hacking Conference: Bit9 + Carbon Black Roundup (with Photos) http://t.co/YMgwh23cYJ http://t.co/Bn5Y29fZb2
- Feminist Yankee Hacker — The best little league player in the country is a…
- Feminist Yankee Hacker — Kacy Catanzaro shocks the ANW universe once again…
- Mo’ne Davis Throws Like A Girl — At 70 MPH