From Naked Security – Sophos: The USA Freedom Act is a watered-down version of an earlier bill – it’s been re-dubbed the “Freedumb Act” – and it’s seen as a weakened compromise between the intelligence community and those concerned with people’s rights not to be snooped on. But hey, privacy groups say, it’s still a step in the right direction.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/SI0605
A loving husband, devoted father and faithful Mormon.
I served in the great Texas McAllen Mission from 1999 until 2001. I received my B.S. in CS from Brigham Young University in 2004 and my Ph.D in CS from the University of Utah in 2008.
I'm a tech geek programmer that dabbles in social media. Sometimes I just want to play video games. My wife calls me a hero worshipper. I love most things Disney. I'm a bit of a TWiT.
- Bit9 + Carbon Black is looking for: Partner Marketing Manager – Security Service & Technology Pr… http://t.co/INzRmiD6Mh #job
- OH The Church is restoring Harmony, Pennsylvania where much of the Book of Mormon was tr… http://t.co/WVxOlZDw9P http://t.co/cbNH3838Jn
- Mormon Newsroom – Church Provides Preview of Historic SiteUnder Construction in Pennsylvania
- OH The new Windows is to be called “Windows 10″, inexplicably skipping 9. What’s funnier… http://t.co/6gaf2bVP8A http://t.co/OaMm6zQ1oI
- OH While it’s amusing that the new version of Microsoft’s OS is called “Windows 10″, it’… http://t.co/4AzbO9dgYP http://t.co/C9X9Ue0M4x