A loving husband, devoted father and faithful Mormon.
I served in the great Texas McAllen Mission from 1999 until 2001. I received my B.S. in CS from Brigham Young University in 2004 and my Ph.D in CS from the University of Utah in 2008.
I'm a tech geek programmer that dabbles in social media. Sometimes I just want to play video games. My wife calls me a hero worshipper. I love most things Disney. I'm a bit of a TWiT.
- Interesting list. http://t.co/5M8Dr9p6un
- A Threat Stack deep dive: See the recap of our live product Q&A from this week on Threat Stack’s newest features: http://t.co/Qpr7un1lQI
- Did you miss our live product Q&A with @cgervais and @aaronb? You can check out the recording and recap here: http://t.co/Qpr7un1lQI
- HT @threatstack A Deep Dive on Threat Stack: Recap of our Live Product Q&A http://t.co/MVSiyATzdB http://t.co/6FDngxTL06
- One of Dad’s favorite after work pastimes: getting Peter to smile