From Naked Security – Sophos: The USA Freedom Act is a watered-down version of an earlier bill – it’s been re-dubbed the “Freedumb Act” – and it’s seen as a weakened compromise between the intelligence community and those concerned with people’s rights not to be snooped on. But hey, privacy groups say, it’s still a step in the right direction.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/SI0605
A loving husband, devoted father and faithful Mormon.
I served in the great Texas McAllen Mission from 1999 until 2001. I received my B.S. in CS from Brigham Young University in 2004 and my Ph.D in CS from the University of Utah in 2008.
I'm a tech geek programmer that dabbles in social media. Sometimes I just want to play video games. My wife calls me a hero worshipper. I love most things Disney.
- OH How to secure Amazon Web Services http://bit.ly/1KFQMU4 from http://bit.ly/1PDdNDZ http://bit.ly/1KFQMmV
- How to secure Amazon Web Services
- New case study: How @simple uses @threatstack to simplify #cloudsecurity and accelerate company growth http://bit.ly/1TSn6Fk
- How @threatstack delivers security, compliance and operational efficiency to @simple. Read our latest case study: http://bit.ly/1TSn6Fk
- @barklyprotects I don’t think I’m the right target for your early access, but good luck!