From Naked Security – Sophos: The USA Freedom Act is a watered-down version of an earlier bill – it’s been re-dubbed the “Freedumb Act” – and it’s seen as a weakened compromise between the intelligence community and those concerned with people’s rights not to be snooped on. But hey, privacy groups say, it’s still a step in the right direction.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/SI0605
A loving husband, devoted father and faithful Mormon.
I served in the great Texas McAllen Mission from 1999 until 2001. I received my B.S. in CS from Brigham Young University in 2004 and my Ph.D in CS from the University of Utah in 2008.
I'm a tech geek programmer that dabbles in social media. Sometimes I just want to play video games. My wife calls me a hero worshipper. I love most things Disney.
- Upvoted: Deferring Harvard for a cybersecurity start-up via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Why I Deferred Harvard to Work Full Time at a Startup via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Using webpack Build System in Existing Codebases via /r/threatstack
- Liked on YouTube: Overwatch Animated Short | “Hero”
- Upvoted: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST – Official Trailer #1 (2017) Emma Watson Disney Movie HD via /r/disney