From Naked Security – Sophos: The USA Freedom Act is a watered-down version of an earlier bill – it’s been re-dubbed the “Freedumb Act” – and it’s seen as a weakened compromise between the intelligence community and those concerned with people’s rights not to be snooped on. But hey, privacy groups say, it’s still a step in the right direction.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/SI0605
- Upvoted: IoT Botnets and DDoS: A New Reality With New Responsibilities via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Securing the Cloud Security From the Inside-Out via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Every warning I’ve ever come across. via /r/ProgrammerHumor
- Upvoted: Five Lessons We Learned on Our Way to Centralized Authentication via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Cloud Security: Where to Get Started, Part 1 via /r/threatstack
TagsAdviceAnimals ants AskReddit bias blog Blogger boston brave capericod2015 disney EnoughTrumpSpam Facebook feminism Flickr funny gaming gif gifs GrowCastle heroesofthestorm hunterplusnicole IFTTT Instagram ITNcast latterdaysaints LDS Massachusetts mysogyny nature netsec newengland Nexus5 Overwatch pokemongo PokemonGoBoston politics ProgrammerHumor pwned reddit redsox Roku scala sexism starcraft StarWars stateofwomen sysadmin tech technology threatstack Threat Stack Tumblr Twitter Vimeo wage gap wiiu women women in tech woods workplace YouTube