From Naked Security – Sophos: The USA Freedom Act is a watered-down version of an earlier bill – it’s been re-dubbed the “Freedumb Act” – and it’s seen as a weakened compromise between the intelligence community and those concerned with people’s rights not to be snooped on. But hey, privacy groups say, it’s still a step in the right direction.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/SI0605
- Upvoted: Eyes on the Ground: Why You Need Security Agents via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Join Threat Stack at DevOpsDays Austin & ChefConf 2017 via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Considerations for Moving Services to AWS Lambda via /r/threatstack
- Liked on YouTube: Hackers: the internet’s immune system | Keren Elazari
- Upvoted: 150 hours later. via /r/Breath_of_the_Wild
TagsAdviceAnimals ants AskReddit aws bias blog Blogger boston brave Breath_of_the_Wild capericod2015 computer devops disney EnoughTrumpSpam Facebook feminism Flickr funny gaming gender gif gifs GrowCastle harassment heroesofthestorm HomestarRunner hunterplusnicole IFTTT inequality Instagram ITNcast latterdaysaints LDS Massachusetts mysogyny nature netsec newengland Nexus5 Overwatch pokemongo PokemonGoBoston politics princess ProgrammerHumor programming pwned reddit redsox Roku scala science sexism soccer starcraft StarWars stateofwomen sysadmin tech technology threatstack Threat Stack Tumblr Twitter video games Vimeo wage gap wiiu women women in tech woods workplace YouTube zelda