From Naked Security – Sophos: The USA Freedom Act is a watered-down version of an earlier bill – it’s been re-dubbed the “Freedumb Act” – and it’s seen as a weakened compromise between the intelligence community and those concerned with people’s rights not to be snooped on. But hey, privacy groups say, it’s still a step in the right direction.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/SI0605
- Upvoted: Invest in Cloud Security With a 4-Point Plan via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Better Security Through UX, Part 2: Visual Design and Emotion via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: 17 Amazing Blogs on Insider Threats You Should Be Following via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Clinton call for end of private prisons sinks jail stocks via /r/politics
- Liked on YouTube: SpaceX Interplanetary Transport System
TagsAdviceAnimals ants AskReddit bias blog Blogger boston brave capericod2015 disney EnoughTrumpSpam Facebook feminism Flickr funny gaming gif gifs GrowCastle heroesofthestorm hunterplusnicole IFTTT Instagram ITNcast latterdaysaints LDS Massachusetts mysogyny nature netsec newengland Nexus5 Overwatch pokemongo PokemonGoBoston politics ProgrammerHumor pwned reddit redsox Roku scala sexism starcraft StarWars stateofwomen sysadmin tech technology Threat Stack threatstack Tumblr Twitter Vimeo wage gap wiiu women women in tech woods workplace YouTube