From Naked Security – Sophos: The USA Freedom Act is a watered-down version of an earlier bill – it’s been re-dubbed the “Freedumb Act” – and it’s seen as a weakened compromise between the intelligence community and those concerned with people’s rights not to be snooped on. But hey, privacy groups say, it’s still a step in the right direction.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/SI0605
- Upvoted: 4 Ways to Make Tech Debt Great Again via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Adopt a Cloud Security Maturity Model to Guide Your Journey in the Cloud via /r/threatstack
- Liked on YouTube: RPM Building 101 :: Brian Stinson
- Upvoted: Merry Force Be With You! via /r/StarWars
- Upvoted: Nothing to see here… via /r/gifs
TagsAdviceAnimals ants AskReddit aws bias blog Blogger boston brave capericod2015 computer devops disney EnoughTrumpSpam Facebook feminism Flickr funny gaming gif gifs GrowCastle heroesofthestorm HomestarRunner hunterplusnicole IFTTT Instagram ITNcast latterdaysaints LDS Massachusetts mysogyny nature netsec newengland Nexus5 Overwatch pokemongo PokemonGoBoston politics ProgrammerHumor programming pwned reddit redsox Roku scala sexism starcraft StarWars stateofwomen sysadmin tech technology threatstack Threat Stack Tumblr Twitter Vimeo wage gap wiiu women women in tech woods workplace YouTube