From Naked Security – Sophos: The USA Freedom Act is a watered-down version of an earlier bill – it’s been re-dubbed the “Freedumb Act” – and it’s seen as a weakened compromise between the intelligence community and those concerned with people’s rights not to be snooped on. But hey, privacy groups say, it’s still a step in the right direction.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/SI0605
- Ivanka on Women and Workplace Issues
- Not Even Close: The State of Computer Security (with slides) – James Mickens by NDC Conferences
- Upvoted: D.N.C. Officials Broke Federal Law By Rewarding Top Clinton Donors With Federal Appointments (18 U.S.C. § 599 & 600) via /r/politics
- Upvoted: Having a toddler who loves animated movies has shown me. via /r/AdviceAnimals
- Upvoted: We Aren’t God’s Only People via /r/latterdaysaints
TagsAdviceAnimals ants blog Blogger boston brave capericod2015 disney Facebook feminism Flickr funny gaming gifs heroesofthestorm hunterplusnicole IFTTT Instagram ITNcast latterdaysaints LDS Massachusetts mysogyny nature netsec Nexus5 Overwatch pokemongo PokemonGoBoston politics ProgrammerHumor reddit redsox Roku starcraft StarWars stateofwomen tech technology threatstack Threat Stack Tumblr Twitter Vimeo wage gap wiiu women women in tech woods workplace YouTube