From Naked Security – Sophos: The USA Freedom Act is a watered-down version of an earlier bill – it’s been re-dubbed the “Freedumb Act” – and it’s seen as a weakened compromise between the intelligence community and those concerned with people’s rights not to be snooped on. But hey, privacy groups say, it’s still a step in the right direction.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/SI0605
- Upvoted: The war rages on… via /r/ProgrammerHumor
- Upvoted: Hopefully no one reads this straight across from left to right like I did… via /r/funny
- Upvoted: This made me stop and laugh, no idea who this is via /r/redsox
- Upvoted: Beast mode on via /r/gifs
- Upvoted: My friend just came up with this. via /r/zelda
TagsAdviceAnimals ants AskReddit aws bias blog Blogger boston brave Breath_of_the_Wild capericod2015 computer devops disney EnoughTrumpSpam Facebook feminism Flickr funny gaming gif gifs GrowCastle harassment hearthstone heroesofthestorm HomestarRunner hunterplusnicole IFTTT inequality Instagram ITNcast kids latterdaysaints LDS Massachusetts mysogyny nature netsec newengland Nexus5 Overwatch pokemongo PokemonGoBoston politics princess ProgrammerHumor programming pwned reddit redsox Roku scala science sexism starcraft StarWars stateofwomen sysadmin tech technology threatstack Threat Stack Tumblr Twitter video games Vimeo wage gap wiiu women women in tech woods workplace YouTube zelda