This may not end up as effective as calling congressmen, but it’s something. Cable and phone companies have monopolies granted them by the government. That prevents market forces from maintaining net neutrality. Chairman Wheeler wants a nice cushy job with his cable buddies after he’s done at the FCC, but we need him to do what’s best for the people. Take action!
from Facebook http://ift.tt/1iNGkFt
A loving husband, devoted father and faithful Mormon.
I served in the great Texas McAllen Mission from 1999 until 2001. I received my B.S. in CS from Brigham Young University in 2004 and my Ph.D in CS from the University of Utah in 2008.
I'm a tech geek programmer that dabbles in social media. Sometimes I just want to play video games. My wife calls me a hero worshipper. I love most things Disney.
- Upvoted: How to Create an Effective Cloud Security Alerting Process via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Deferring Harvard for a cybersecurity start-up via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Why I Deferred Harvard to Work Full Time at a Startup via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Using webpack Build System in Existing Codebases via /r/threatstack
- Liked on YouTube: Overwatch Animated Short | “Hero”