This may not end up as effective as calling congressmen, but it’s something. Cable and phone companies have monopolies granted them by the government. That prevents market forces from maintaining net neutrality. Chairman Wheeler wants a nice cushy job with his cable buddies after he’s done at the FCC, but we need him to do what’s best for the people. Take action!
from Facebook http://ift.tt/1iNGkFt
- Upvoted: The Three Pillars of Continuous Security Improvement via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Beauty and the Beast….ewww! via /r/disney
- Upvoted: Code Monkey Talks Threat Stack with Pete Cheslock via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: How to Implement a Security Awareness Program at Your Organization via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Implementing AWS security best practices into Terraform via /r/devops
TagsAdviceAnimals ants AskReddit aws bias blog Blogger boston brave Breath_of_the_Wild capericod2015 computer devops disney EnoughTrumpSpam Facebook feminism Flickr funny gaming gender gif gifs GrowCastle harassment heroesofthestorm HomestarRunner hunterplusnicole IFTTT inequality Instagram ITNcast latterdaysaints LDS Massachusetts mysogyny nature netsec newengland Nexus5 Overwatch pokemongo PokemonGoBoston politics princess ProgrammerHumor programming pwned reddit redsox Roku scala science sexism soccer starcraft StarWars stateofwomen sysadmin tech technology threatstack Threat Stack Tumblr Twitter video games Vimeo wage gap wiiu women women in tech woods workplace YouTube zelda