This may not end up as effective as calling congressmen, but it’s something. Cable and phone companies have monopolies granted them by the government. That prevents market forces from maintaining net neutrality. Chairman Wheeler wants a nice cushy job with his cable buddies after he’s done at the FCC, but we need him to do what’s best for the people. Take action!
from Facebook http://ift.tt/1iNGkFt
- Upvoted: 4 Ways to Make Tech Debt Great Again via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Adopt a Cloud Security Maturity Model to Guide Your Journey in the Cloud via /r/threatstack
- Liked on YouTube: RPM Building 101 :: Brian Stinson
- Upvoted: Merry Force Be With You! via /r/StarWars
- Upvoted: Nothing to see here… via /r/gifs
TagsAdviceAnimals ants AskReddit aws bias blog Blogger boston brave capericod2015 computer devops disney EnoughTrumpSpam Facebook feminism Flickr funny gaming gif gifs GrowCastle heroesofthestorm HomestarRunner hunterplusnicole IFTTT Instagram ITNcast latterdaysaints LDS Massachusetts mysogyny nature netsec newengland Nexus5 Overwatch pokemongo PokemonGoBoston politics ProgrammerHumor programming pwned reddit redsox Roku scala sexism starcraft StarWars stateofwomen sysadmin tech technology threatstack Threat Stack Tumblr Twitter Vimeo wage gap wiiu women women in tech woods workplace YouTube