This may not end up as effective as calling congressmen, but it’s something. Cable and phone companies have monopolies granted them by the government. That prevents market forces from maintaining net neutrality. Chairman Wheeler wants a nice cushy job with his cable buddies after he’s done at the FCC, but we need him to do what’s best for the people. Take action!
from Facebook http://ift.tt/1iNGkFt
A loving husband, devoted father and faithful Mormon.
I served in the great Texas McAllen Mission from 1999 until 2001. I received my B.S. in CS from Brigham Young University in 2004 and my Ph.D in CS from the University of Utah in 2008.
I'm a tech geek programmer that dabbles in social media. Sometimes I just want to play video games. My wife calls me a hero worshipper. I love most things Disney.
- The Weekly Security and DevOps News Brief
- OH The Weekly Security and DevOps News Brief http://bit.ly/1QFNpbU from http://bit.ly/1rFRZ5U http://bit.ly/1QFNmNh
- The Weekly Security and DevOps News Brief http://bit.ly/1SzxDFc from http://bit.ly/1WseQgu http://bit.ly/1SzxEsJ
- SessionM Selects the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform TM for Visibility into…
- OH SessionM Selects the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform TM for Visibility into Rapidl… http://bit.ly/1Um8LBN http://bit.ly/1pPqXHe