This may not end up as effective as calling congressmen, but it’s something. Cable and phone companies have monopolies granted them by the government. That prevents market forces from maintaining net neutrality. Chairman Wheeler wants a nice cushy job with his cable buddies after he’s done at the FCC, but we need him to do what’s best for the people. Take action!
from Facebook http://ift.tt/1iNGkFt
- Upvoted: Lego shadows via /r/gif
- Upvoted: What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? via /r/latterdaysaints
- Upvoted: 3 Lessons Learned From AWS NYC Summit via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Real-World ReactJS and Redux, Part 2 via /r/threatstack
- Upvoted: Replacing SMS 2FA with Duo walkthrough. via /r/sysadmin
TagsAdviceAnimals ants AskReddit blog Blogger boston brave capericod2015 disney EnoughTrumpSpam Facebook feminism Flickr funny gaming gif gifs heroesofthestorm hunterplusnicole IFTTT Instagram ITNcast latterdaysaints LDS Massachusetts mysogyny nature netsec Nexus5 Overwatch pokemongo PokemonGoBoston politics ProgrammerHumor pwned reddit redsox Roku starcraft StarWars stateofwomen sysadmin tech technology Threat Stack threatstack Tumblr Twitter Vimeo wage gap wiiu women women in tech woods workplace YouTube