A loving husband, devoted father and faithful Mormon.
I served in the great Texas McAllen Mission from 1999 until 2001. I received my B.S. in CS from Brigham Young University in 2004 and my Ph.D in CS from the University of Utah in 2008.
I'm a tech geek programmer that dabbles in social media. Sometimes I just want to play video games. My wife calls me a hero worshipper. I love most things Disney. I'm a bit of a TWiT.
- A look at how Threat Stack customer @6senseInc was able to greatly simplify the SOC 2 Type 1 certification process: http://t.co/gc0D5isNBa
- How @6senseInc keeps workloads and servers secure, compliant and protected while moving at the speed of #DevOps: http://t.co/gc0D5isNBa
- A deep dive on how our customer @6senseInc uses Threat Stack to protect customer data and meet #SOC2 compliance: http://t.co/gc0D5isNBa
- [Case Study] How to Protect Customer Data and Meet SOC 2 Compliance http://t.co/gc0D5isNBa #SOC2 #compliance
- RT @DisneyCruise: This fall, #DisneyCruise is dreaming big with new spaces & experiences onboard #DisneyDream! http://t.co/WnT6bH1A0y http://t.co/1tnSSWkMr9