What’s more American than pancakes on the 4th? Besides fireworks, entrepreneurship, the Boston Pops, apple pie, baseball. . . Anyway, come have pancakes on the 4th!
from Facebook http://ift.tt/RC7XLw
A loving husband, devoted father and faithful Mormon.
I served in the great Texas McAllen Mission from 1999 until 2001. I received my B.S. in CS from Brigham Young University in 2004 and my Ph.D in CS from the University of Utah in 2008.
I'm a tech geek programmer that dabbles in social media. Sometimes I just want to play video games. My wife calls me a hero worshipper. I love most things Disney. I'm a bit of a TWiT.
- You do not belong here – a high councilor’s talk about inclusion – Rational Faiths | Mormon Blog
- OH Your Password is Too Damn Short http://t.co/Woj2fmPzcf http://t.co/j0LsJKvDtv
- Your Password is Too Damn Short
- OH I know that this has come up before… http://t.co/JFSnslQGiN from http://t.co/r1EwVHmFVf http://t.co/pMiFPKmgIm
- The bane of a small portion of my existence